What is the difference between Paisley and Two Leaves
Paisley is everything you want in a simple paper teabag — it's organic and fairly traded, brews up fast, and is bright and multilayered, just like the Paisley pattern!
- Paisley Label Tea is a range of traditional paper tea bags from Two Leaves and a Bud. It’s not whole leaf tea in sachets.
- They come 20 to a box. $5.95/box, so it’s less expensive than Two Leaves.
- This tea has a finer cut. That means there’s more surface area, so it brews up fast and strong.
- Paisley Label Tea is Organic, fairly traded, and kosher.
- Like Two Leaves and a Bud, Paisley tea bags are individually wrapped.
At Two Leaves and a Bud, we take tea personally. We’ve built our reputation on high-quality, organic, fairly traded tea, so you better believe it when we say that our range of paper tea bags is just as value-able.